Translate

sabato 3 maggio 2014

Hello everybody! This is my first time that I write something about my trips and I've decided to do it because I do love traveling especially on my own. 
From Australia to Mexico I've planned flights, hostels, sightseeings, restaurants, etc. before my departure thanks to days and nights spent on Internet looking on others blogs, trip advisor and others web sites that gave me the advices that I needed.
I write this blog to give you some tips and show you that traveling by your self it's cheaper, easier and funnier than you expect :) enjoy your reading!!!!

5 commenti:

  1. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mükemmel bir deneyim olmuş. Bize duygularını aktardığın için teşekkürler. Türkiye'den selamlar...

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Marta,
    Thanks for this blog. I liked and it very good. All photos is beautiful.. Good luck for the other cities and country.. I am living in Istanbul and working in a hotel. If you wish to travel to istanbul again and need to help just write me...

    Take care...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello Murat, thank you very much...I'm really happy that you appreciated my blog, it makes me feel good and it pushes me to write more and more to help anyone who wants travel with a little budget! Thank you for your offer, I'll contact you if I go to turkey again!
      have a nice day
      Marta

      Elimina